Primary Fluid Power Ltd is continually developing its strengths by employing people with the skills and attributes to expand and exceed our goals. If you believe you have the skills to join our team please send your CV with details of your expectations to Vacancies@PrimaryFP.co.uk.
Sales (Internal Business Development)
Primary Fluid Power Ltd manufacture and distribute hydraulic fluid components and systems. A vacancy has arisen within the Sales Team at out Knowsley site.
Office based, the successful applicant will be primarily responsible for building relationships via telephone with both existing and potential customers, or dealing with website enquiries to identify and quote products/services we can provide. Consideration will be given to candidates who can demonstrate good communication and computer skills, allied to a confident telephone manner.
- PC Literate, Microsoft Office in particular Excel & Power Point
- Ability to retain and recall information after a period of time
- Ability to prioritise using their own judgement
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Sales history with examples of target focused results
- Imaginative, in terms of promotions and offers
- Comfortable with relaying information, monthly meetings etc
Full training will be given in relation to systems and products.
Working hours are 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 3.30pm on Friday
Salary 20k (+10k maximum bonus payment)
4% Contribution to pension
33 days holiday including public days
Please send your CV with details of your experience to Maura.Parker@primaryfp.co.uk or post to:
Primary Fluid Power Ltd
Knowsley Business Park