Push Pull E-Stops
Honeywell Push-pull and E-stop switches are durable and environmentally sealed. Sliding contact switches that incorporate two circuits with multiple combinations. The sliding contacts provide positive contact closure and opening when the switch knob is operated.
Designed to withstand a wide range of environmental conditions and contaminants, as well as severe temperatures, chemical splashes, pressure wash, vibration, dust, humidity, and salt.
Why choose Honeywell switches?
- The dual O-ring design protects the contact chamber by isolating it from any moisture or any other contaminant
- Vibration frequency from 18 Hz to 1000 Hz
- UL and CE certified listings offered
- Self-cleaning, sliding contacts deliver outstanding reliability that enhances performance
- Sliding contacts provide positive contact closure and opening when the switch knob is operated